How to leave feedback for a seller on Brick Owl
1. Log into Brick Owl
2. At the top right of the page, find your login name. There is a down arrow next to your name. Click it. This gives you a dropdown menu. Click “Orders Placed”
3. Here is a page that has all the orders you have placed. At the right end of each order you will see a blue “Actions” button.
4. Click the blue “Action” button. This gives you another dropdown menu. One of the options is to leave feedback for the seller on this order.
5. On the feedback page, a menu on the upper left side should default to “Positive”. Either leave this alone (if you want to leave positive feedback), change to “Neutral” to leave neutral feedback, or “Negative” to leave legative feedback.
You will also see an area to leave a comment. Type any comment you wish to leave for the seller.
6. At the bottom of the page, click the blue button “Submit Changes”.
You have now left feedback for your seller.